Additional InformationJBL CS7 Series speakers are the no-brainer upgrade for those who want a little more rock for their ride. They’re easy to install, feature external crossover housing, fit practically any stock size, and can be driven by any factory head unit. And with Plus One™ woofer cones you’ll get the power of a home audio system in the private listening confines of your car.
Our CS compo-set includes a separate cross-over to ensure best performance. JBL’s newest loudspeaker technology ensures, you get the best for your money
At a Glance:
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
OEM-Level Reliability Testing
OEM-level reliability testing
What's in the Box:
1 pair of speakers
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ polypropylene cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
- Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL CS7 Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
- Individually Voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- Affordable Pricing
- The JBL CS7 Series are all designed to give audio enthusiasts more boom for the buck — while they maintain a conservative price point, there is never a compromise in sound.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 4” coaxial car audio loudspeaker
- Frequency Response
- 75Hz – 20kHz
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 ohms
Search Result For ""