Additional InformationInspired by the Grammy Award winning producer Quincy Jones, comes the AKG N90Q, a state of the art, flagship level headphone that represents the pinnacle in acoustic performance and audio customization. Utilizing TruNote auto calibration and active noise cancelling technologies, along with dual foam cushions and ear cup mounted controls, the N90 allows users to enjoy high end, faithful and precise sound reproduction with adjustable sound stage effect and personalized tone control. Premium materials like leather and aluminum, five patented technologies and full HD audio work to create an unrivaled audio experience that has been inspired by Quincy himself.
The AKG N90Q is a state of the art, flagship level headphone with TruNote technology that represents the ultimate in acoustic performance and audio customization. All inspired by Quincy Jones.
At a Glance:
Tone Control: Full control of adjustment sound signature
Stage Control: Three spatial listening modes
Patented ergonomic design
USB and HD audio
What's in the box:
1 pair of AKG N90NC headphones
3-button remote/mic cable
3m straight cable
- TruNote technology
- Together with dual foam cushions and ear cup mounted controls for auto-calibration, TruNote allows precision sound reproduction.
- Tone Control: Full control of adjustment sound signature
- It allows bass and treble adjustments without any sound distortion, for true personalized sound - developed with inputs from Grammy winner Quincy Jones.
- Stage Control: Three spatial listening modes
- Audio customization options that include “Standard”, “2.1 Studio” and “5.1 Surround Sound”
- Patented ergonomic design
- Dual density ear cushions aid in significantly reducing the reflections inside the acoustic chamber while dual rotary controls on ear cup enable easy access to volume control, bass and treble levels and sound imaging.
- USB and HD audio
- USB connection provides full HD audio playback, software updates and rapid charging.
- Built-in DAC
- The built-in DAC enables hi-res digital audio tracks on a PC or an Android device to be directly connected through the micro-USB port of the headphone, so that no digital/analog/digital conversion is needed, which means no quality loss.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Max Input Power
- Cable Length
- 3m and 1.2m detachable cables included
- Frequency Response
- 110dB SPL @ 1kHz/100mV
Search Result For ""