Control OneDetails https://hu.harmanaudio.com/book-shelf-speakers/CONTROL+ONE_.html
At a Glance:
25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
Two-way speaker configuration
4" (100mm) woofer and 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate tweeter
Outstanding audio output
Wide, accurate frequency response
Magnetically shielded for video proximity
What's in the Box:
2 Control One speakers
2 rotatable wall-mount brackets (including bar wrench and backup cords)
- 25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the Control One bookshelf loudspeaker to deliver enhanced, room-filling sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 200-watt power amplifier.
- Two-way speaker configuration
- They’re low profile at just 9 inches (229 millimetres) high, 6 inches (156 millimetres) wide and 5-1/2 inches (140 millimetres) deep, but the JBL Control One’s two-way speaker design and quality cones reproduce a wide range of frequencies for realistic, room-filling, can’t-believe-your-ears imaging.
- 4" (100mm) woofer and 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate tweeter
- When the JBL name is on a speaker such as a Control One, you know you’re getting big, room-rocking bass straight from the professional recording studio. Titanium technology in JBL tweeters is another studio idea. Titanium’s strength and light weight make it perfect for quickly and accurately reproducing crystal-clear high frequencies without strain or distortion, even when the volume is cranked up.
- Outstanding audio output
- Sure, they’re personal-size, but each Control One AW speaker offers a peak power-handling capacity of 200 watts. That much power ensures distortion-free reproduction of your favourite music.
- Wide, accurate frequency response
- Nothing in the Control One AW is over- or underemphasized. Delivering a frequency response of 80Hz to 20kHz, this speaker reproduces the full range of sound from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies. With JBL speakers, what you hear is true.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® Control® One speakers anywhere that makes sense in your home theatre set-up. They’re magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right near your TV or video display.
- Easy setup
- Want to mount Control One speakers on a wall? The package includes a pair of wall brackets.
A smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Your speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Control Series
- Grille Color
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 89dB
- Frequency Response
- 80Hz – 20kHz
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 4" (100mm) Magnetically shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1/2" (12mm) Titanium-laminate, magnetically shielded
- Depth (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Direct Wiring
Search Result For ""