At a Glance:
Bluetooth® audio streaming and telephony support
Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
Party Mode wireless pairing
Cabin-mounted control panel
Class D amplifi cation
Full-range line outputs
High-Level Low Level Inputs
Variable Electronic Crossover
Variable Bass Boost Control
What's in the box:
2 spare fuses
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and telephony support
- The two full-range, multi-channel GTR amplifiers feature Bluetooth® connectivity for wireless audio streaming from phones and other devices. You can receive phone calls through your car audio system, just by touching a button on an included control panel.
- Party Mode wireless pairing
- The GTR-amplifiers offer Party Mode, a multi-pairing capability that enables Bluetooth® devices to stream audio individually. When Party Mode is selected from the cabin-mounted control panel, anyone in the car can drive the music.
- Cabin-mounted control panel
- The GTR multi-channel amps come with a wired control panel that incorporates an omni-directional microphone and puts a range of functions at your fingertips. You can activate Bluetooth® pairings, accept and end phone calls, select Party Mode and cancel Clari-Fi™.
- Class D amplification
- Every GTR amplifier, including the full-range models, is a Class D. These high-efficiency, low-heat amps generate a lot of power without drawing much current, and feature small footprints.
- Full-range line outputs
- The full-range GTR amplifiers includes full-range line outputs. This enables them to pass the audio signal to additional amps that power subwoofers, increasing your system configuration options.
- High-Level Low Level Inputs
- The GTR-1001 will accept both high level and low level inputs which allows for interface to both factory head units and aftermarket head units. A simple switch is provided to properly set the input level correctly. To ease installation from high-level inputs, proprietary bare wire to RCA connector adapters are included.
- Variable Electronic Crossover
- The GTR-1001 has a built-in variable electronic crossover which allows for precision tuning of your subwoofer. Tuning is available from 32Hz- 320Hz. Our crossovers are low-noise and easily adjustable using a small slotted screwdriver versus finger controlled crossovers to ensure the setting stays put.
- Variable Bass Boost Control
- Looking for a little extra thump, the GTR-1001 comes equipped with a variable bass boost control which allows you to tune your box based on type and location.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Peak Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- >80dB (ref 1W output @ 2 )
- 4-Ohm Power Output
- 700Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N
- 2-Ohm Power Output
- 1000Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N
Search Result For ""