Stage 402Details https://hu.harmanaudio.com/car-speakers/JBLSTAGE402.html
Additional InformationStage Series coaxial and component speakers make signature JBL performance remarkably inexpensive. Polypropylene woofers provide a strong foundation of bass and midrange frequencies, and PEI Balanced dome tweeters complete the full-range sound with crisp, high-end frequencies. It’s a lot of great sound, for not a lot of money. Available in a range of standard sizes—5-1/4", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way and 6-1/2" component—Stage Series speakers are ideal, entry-level upgrades from factory speakers. They deliver the perfect blend of uncompromising JBL sound and unbeatable value.
Stage Series coaxial and component speakers make signature JBL performance remarkably inexpensive. Polypropylene woofers and PEI balanced dome tweeters deliver full-range sound.
At a Glance:
Injection-molded polypropylene cone
PEI balanced dome tweeter
What's in the box:
1 pair of coaxial speakers
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- The polypropylene woofer cone in Stage speakers is engineered for superior rigidity and sensitivity. The result is increased low-frequency output and richer, more robust musical character.
- PEI balanced dome tweeter
- Polyetherimide tweeters offer increased power handling, efficiency and reduced distortion for smooth, spacious sound, and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Piezoelectric supertweeter
- In addition to a PEI balanced dome tweeter, the Stage 9603 three-way speaker adds a piezoelectric supertweeter for even greater definition in high-frequency ranges.
- Affordable pricing
- Stage Series speakers provide great JBL sound at a great price. Available in standard sizes, they offer car audio lovers an affordable upgrade from factory speakers.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 4" (100mm) Dual Cone Car Speaker
- Power Handling
- 20W RMS, 60W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 80Hz – 15kHz
Search Result For ""