BassPro SLDetails https://hu.harmanaudio.com/car-subwoofers/BASSPRO+SL.html
Item# BASSPRO SL
Additional InformationThe BassPro SL powered woofer fits under the front seat of many vehicles, and adds powerful bass to any car audio system. An electronic crossover control and flexible EQ adjustments let you tune the BassPro SL to your system, your car’s acoustic environment and your listening preferences. The energy-efficient digital amplifier provides a powerful engine to drive the subwoofer while staying cool even when driven hard. The BassPro SL delivers great bass output without taking up a lot of space.
The BassPro SL powered woofer fits under the front seat of many vehicles, and supplements a car audio system’s full-range speakers with powerful bass.
At a Glance:
Proprietary, shallow-profile woofer
Efficient Class D amplifier
Intelligent electronic design
Line- and high-level inputs
Wired, remote level control capability
What's in the Box:
1 powered woofer enclosure
4 mounting screws
- Proprietary, shallow-profile woofer
- The 8" (200mm) woofer in the BassPro SL is designed specifically to provide low distortion, great bass performance contained in our proprietary ABS enclosure, which has a remarkably compact footprint.
- Efficient Class D amplifier
- The amp that powers the BassPro SL produces minimal heat, and it doesn’t require a lot of current from the car’s electrical system.
- Intelligent electronic design
- The BassPro SL employs custom circuitry to protect and provide optimum performance at varying output levels without impacting performance or clarity.
- System Control
- An electronic crossover control provides variable adjustment from 50Hz- 120Hz allowing you to dial-in BassPro SL to best integrate with the rest of your car audio system.
- Line- and high-level inputs
- For added installation flexibility, the BassPro SL features both line- and high-level inputs allowing you to connect to both factory installed and aftermarket systems. If you use the high-level inputs to connect the BassPro SL to the head unit, an input load switch lets you switch from “Low” to “High” to achieve optimum results.
- Wired, remote level control capability
- The BassPro SL is compatible with the RBC Remote Bass Controller (sold separately), which enables you to control the level remotely.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Amplifier Power
- 125W RMS
- Maximum Current Draw
- Quiescent Current Draw
- less than 800mA
- Input Sensitivity
- 0.2V – 2V Line-Level Input; 2V – 20V High-Level Input
- Frequency Response
- 35Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Frequency
- 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope
- Bass Boost
- 0dB to +9dB @ 70Hz
- 9-7/8"; (250mm)
- 13-9/16"; (344mm)
- 8"; (200mm)
Search Result For ""