Additional InformationSeries II enclosure deliver the enhanced efficiency and higher output of a vented enclosure, without the distracting noise or “chuffing” generated by a port. The patented Slipstream port dramatically reduces port noise at high sound pressure levels by minimizing airflow turbulence. With high-roll surrounds, proprietary cone design and long-excursion, Series II enclosure deliver deep, powerful bass, with greater accuracy than conventional ported boxes. And the exclusive SSI™ (Smart Selectable Impedance) switch lets you choose 2- or 4-ohm impedance for maximum configuration flexibility. It’s everything you want in a compact, easily installed enclosure.
Series II enclosure feature the patented Slipstream port design, which dramatically reduces port noise at high sound pressure levels, improving bass performance and accuracy.
At a Glance:
Slipstream™ port design
SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Proprietary cone design
Long excursion design
What's in the box:
1 ported enclosure
- Slipstream™ port design
- At high sound pressure levels, air flow turbulence inside a vented enclosure’s port can create noise that sounds like woofer break up. The patented Slipstream port in Series II enclosure uses a double-flared design to minimize turbulence, and eliminate unwanted vortices.
- SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Series II subwoofers feature an exclusive dual impedance switch that lets you choose either load impedance option. Not available from any other manufacturer, SSI lets you reconfigure your system by simply flipping a switch.
- High-roll surround
- Series II enclosure incorporate a high-roll surround that provides superior cone edge suspension while maximizing excursion. It not only increases the cone area, it also provides remarkable linear stability and reliability.
- Proprietary cone design
- JBL subwoofer cones aren’t just built to thump, they’re built to last. Series II enclosure feature an exclusive cone design that delivers superior rigidity for long-lasting performance.
- Long excursion design
- The longer a subwoofer’s excursion is, the more air it moves. And the more air it moves, the more bass you feel. The long-excursion design in Series II enclosure ensures big, deep bass output. Just the way you like it.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 12" (300mm) Slipstream ported enclosure
- 2 or 4 ohms, switch-selectable
- Power Handling (RMS)
- 275 W
- Power Handling (Peak)
- 1100 W
- Frequency Response
- 25Hz – 175Hz
- 93 dB
Search Result For ""