HTFS 3Details https://hu.harmanaudio.com/harman-kardon/HTFS+3.html
Item# HTFS 3
Additional InformationDesigned to position the HKTS 20, 30 and 60 as well as the BDS 400 and 800 satellites at an ideal height for seated listeners, these aluminum floor stands feature a cable-management system to keep speaker wires out of sight. You’re welcome.
The Harman Kardon HTFS 3 is a great fit for almost any room. Speakers not included.
At a Glance:
Designed for HKTS 20/30/60/200 systems
Elegant complement to any décor
Seamless cable management
Optimal height for stunning playback
Easy to handle and assemble
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the Box:
2 stand bases 2 speaker adapters 2 stand rails 4 flat-head screws 4 oval-head screws Owner’s manual
- Designed for HKTS 20/30/60/200 systems
- We’ve designed the HTFS 3/E stands to work easily and securely with satellite speakers from the HKTS 20BQ, 30BQ, 60BQ and 200BQ 5.1-channel home theater systems. The stands’ slim design even fits in visually with the speakers’ streamlined appearance
- Elegant complement to any décor
- The HTFS 3/E speaker stands feature a slim profile so as to retreat into the background and let your audio take center stage. Compatible with HKTS 20/30/60/200 home theater systems, the aluminum-extrusion columns feature an attractive lacquer finish.
- Seamless cable management
- Each HTFS 3/E stand includes a self-contained, internal wire management system that keeps everything you don’t want to see out of sight. The stands also feature a removable speaker base that lets you connect your speaker wire with ease before you attach the speaker.
- Optimal height for stunning playback
- Measuring 32-9/32 inches (820 millimeters) tall – not including the speaker – with a 10-5/8-inch (270-millimeter) by 8-11/32-inch (211-millimeter) oval base, the HTFS 3/E stands are designed specifically to lift the systems to the optimum height for your home theater configuration and layout – and to provide seated listeners with an exquisite, memorable listening experience every time.
- Easy to handle and assemble
- As sturdy as they are, each HTFS 3/E stand weighs just 5.95 pounds (2.7 kilograms). Since the supplied assembly instructions are so simple, you will have the speakers attached, the wires tucked away and the sound turned on it no time.
- Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
- Exemplifying the balance among high style, modern design and audio ingenuity, the HTFS 3/E speaker stands embody the spirit of Harman Kardon innovation, a legacy that discerning audio enthusiasts have revered for almost 60 years. Harman Kardon engineers have consistently advanced the science of sound, developing products that are dedicated to quality, durability and, most importantly, generating rave reviews from audiophiles
Manuals & Downloads:
- HKTS 20, HKTS 30, HKTS 60 and HKTS 200
- Depth (in)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
Search Result For ""