Stage 1220B subwoofer enclosureDetails https://hu.harmanaudio.com/jbl-car-subwoofers/JBLSTAGE1220B.html
Additional InformationJBL's Stage 1220B, a dual 12" sub enclosure, delivers powerful bass at an affordable price. The high-tech subs are designed to handle lots of power for deep, rich bass, yet play nimbly and efficiently to deliver impressive musical accuracy. The subs pair perfectly with the handlome, rugged slot-port enclosure, which increases the overall efficiency, and is built to last.
A dual 12" sub enclosure that plays powerful bass at an affordable price.
At a Glance:
Dual 12" JBL STAGE Subwoofers
Rugged slot-port enclosure
Bass that's both loud and clear
Compact enclosure compared to the competition
What's in the Box:
1 x subwoofer enclosure
2 x brand stickers
- Dual 12" JBL STAGE Subwoofers
- JBL Stage subs are designed with high-end materials to be lightweight yet stiff and play efficiently for powerful bass.
- High power-handling
- The dual subs can handle up to 500 watts RMS and 1000 watts peak at 2 ohms, so you can feed them planty of power
- Rugged slot-port enclosure
- The 5/8" MDF carpeted enclosure stands up to wear and tear; the slot port helps increase the overall efficiency.
- Bass that's both loud and clear
- The high efficiency coupled with the strong woofer construction produce signature JBL bass, with plenty of high-impact SPL and satisfying musical accuracy.
- Compact enclosure compared to the competition
- JBL designed the Stage 1220B to be smaller than the typical dual enclosure, which means it'll fit in more vehicles.
- Competitive pricing
- The affordable price tag compared to the competition makes the JBL Stage 1220B a great choice for more customers.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power handling
- 500 watts RMS/1000 watts peak
- 94 dB
- Frequency response
- 34Hz - 200 Hz
- Nominal impedance
- 2 ohms
- Voice coil diameter (each)
- 2" (50.8mm)
- Enclosure dimensions
- 30-1/8"W x 15"H x 13-11/16"D1 x 10-1/2"D2
- Enclosure materials
- 5/8" MDF with black carpet covering
Search Result For ""