When you want to really enjoy your music and rich, live performance sound, the JBL GTO608C will turn your car into a performance venue. The GTO608C is home to an impressive list of JBL® audio breakthroughs, proprietary technology and patents: Plus One® woofer cones, My-Ti™ tweeters. I-Mount™ for easy installation, and a computer-optimized outboard component crossover network. Sound so good you might be tempted to charge admission.
At a Glance:
Patented Plus One® woofer cones
Computer-optimized ourboard component crossover network
Increased power handling with My-Ti™ tweeters
Accurate frequency response
JBL I-Mount™ for easy installation
What's in the box:
(2) GTO608C Midwoofers
(2) Tweeter brackets
(2) Caps screws for tweeter brackets
(2) Additional alternate tweeter encasements
(2) Additional alternate tweeter brackets
(2) Additional alternante bracket cap
(1) Owner's Manual
(2) Grilles, (2) mounting bracket for woofers, (2) buffer pieces for grille/mounting bracket
(2) Crossover units
(12) Screw clips
(8) Small clip screws, (2) long clip screws
(4) Sets of speaker wire
(2) Tweeter encasements
- Patented Plus One® woofer cones
- The JBL-only Plus One® woofer cone (patent no. 7,548,631 B2) is exceptionally stiff, lightweight and has up to 25 percent more active surface area than you’ll ever find on competing models of the same size. You get an audible increase in bass output and efficiency.
- Computer-optimized ourboard component crossover network
- The GTO608C has a voice-matched outboard component crossover network to ensure optimum transition from the midwoofer to the midrange speaker and the tweeter. You get realistic, hear-every-detail sound.
- Increased power handling with My-Ti™ tweeters
- My-Ti™ tweeters deliver increased power handling, reduced distortion and increased efficiency. A Mylar®/titanium composite dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Accurate frequency response
- With a frequency response of 50Hz to 21kHz, the GTO608C reproduces powerful, teeth-rattling bass tones and the highest highs without distortion.
- JBL I-Mount™ for easy installation
- I-Mount™ (patent no. 5,859,917) allows for more precise imaging and simplifies tweeter installation with angle-, surface- or flush-mount options. It’s a tweeter mounting system that makes for one of the easiest and most versatile installations you’ve ever done.
- Tweeter Control
- The JBL GTO608C has a tweeter high-cut filter on the crossover that allows you to attenuate the tweeter by -6dB to optimize performance and optimize blend with the the mid/woofer based on installation location.Personal, tweeter level control.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Owner's Manual (EN)
- Grand Touring
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 92dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- PlusOne® HCL™ honeycomb-laiminate cone
- HF cut: 0dB/-6dB
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1") edge-driven My-Ti™ dome, pivoting
- Mounting Depth Woofer (in)
- External Diameter Woofer (mm)
- External Diameter Woofer (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Woofer (mm)
- External Diameter Tweeter (in)
- Mounting Depth Woofer (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Woofer (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (in)
- External Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (in)
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (mm)
Search Result For ""