Additional InformationA pair of JBL® SP6II in-wall loudspeakers offers any home true JBL-quality sound without taking up valuable floor or shelf space. Movies sound more enveloping within your home theater, and your favorite music comes alive throughout the house. The SP6II’s 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) titanium-laminate low-frequency woofer delivers exceptional bass, while a swivel-mounted, titanium-laminate tweeter produces accurate, clear high-frequency output. Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide technology and 80 watts of peak power handling ensure that the SP6II in-wall loudspeakers distribute sound evenly and smoothly throughout your listening area. The SP6II’s shallow mounting depth increases your installation options. And the SP6II’s paintable frame and grille let the in-wall loudspeakers blend into any room décor.
JBL® SP6II in-wall loudspeakers offer JBL-quality sound without taking up floor or shelf space. The SP6II’s 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) titanium-laminate woofer delivers exceptional bass, while a swivel-mounted, titanium-laminate tweeter produces clear high-frequency output. Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ waveguide technology and 80 watts of peak power handling ensure that the SP6II distributes sound evenly and smoothly throughout your listening area.
At a Glance:
25 – 80 watts suggested amplifier power range
6-1/2" (165mm) titanium-laminate cone for enhanced bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Low profile and easy installation
Paintable grille and frame
What's in the box:
(2)SP6II speakers with grilles
(2) Mounting Template
(2) Paint Shields
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 80 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the SP6II in-wall loudspeaker to produce accurate, enveloping sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 80 watts of power.
- 6-1/2" (165mm) titanium-laminate cone for enhanced bass response
- Realistic reproduction of music requires clean, undistorted low frequencies. JBL SP6II in-wall loudspeakers feature a 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) titanium-laminate cone that offers great stiffness for low distortion. Rubber surrounds ensure durability, while extended polepieces produce deep, powerful bass with little distortion. The result is enveloping, satisfying audio reproduction from the bottom up.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The SP6II’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) titanium-laminate tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at elevated volume levels. The tweeter’s swivel-mount means that you can direct high frequencies exactly where you want them.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the SP6II in-wall loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout your playback area.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a mounting depth of just 3-7/8 inches (98 millimeters) and a weight of only 5 pounds (2.3 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving JBL SP6II loudspeakers offer maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets accommodate retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- The SP6II in-wall loudspeakers offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room. You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your wall décor. You’ll hardly notice your SP6IIs – until you turn them on.
In Wall Speaker
Get that JBL Sound without cluttering or interfering with the décor of the room.
Sleek, Stylish Design
High-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Your speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- SoundPoint Series
- Crossover Frequencies
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- (-10dB) 38Hz – 20kHz
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6-1/2" titanium-laminate cone w/rubber surround
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" titanium-laminate dome, w/Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ waveguide andswivel mount
- Midrange Transducer
- Plate Width
- 8-1/2" (216mm)
- Plate Height
- 11" (279mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width
- 7-1/8" (181mm)
- Mounting Cutout Height
- 9-11/16" (246mm)
- Mounting Depth
- 3-7/8" (98mm)
- 5lb (2.3kg)
Search Result For ""