Studio 220Details https://hu.harmanaudio.com/STUDIO220BK.html
At a Glance:
4” PolyPlas driver delivers unrivaled purity and power
1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade sound to your listening experience
Visually striking 21st century design features that can’t fail to seduce
What's in the box:
Rubber Cushion Pads x 8
JBL® Studio 220 2-way 4” Bookshelf Loudspeaker x 2
- 4” PolyPlas driver delivers unrivaled purity and power
- We have years of JBL acoustic testing under our belt to back our sound up. With its 4” PolyPlas driver delivering unrivaled midrange accuracy and power, we’ll let a masterpiece speak for itself.
- 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade sound to your listening experience
- The consummation of 67 years of pioneering sound research at our JBL labs, the Studio 220 incorporates bold technologies like a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide and a 1” CMMD Lite high-frequency driver into its design. Together, these advances let you experience your sound cinematically – in all its precision imaging, high-frequency detail, natural balance, and full spectrum mastery.
- Visually striking 21st century design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The JBL way is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with the Studio 220, we’ve made no exception. With 21st century elegance that incorporates soft-rounded edges, black gloss paneling, and soft-touch paint, we’ve built something that seduces the eye as much as it commands the ear.
A smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Sleek, Stylish Design
High-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 2-way 4” Bookshelf Loudspeakers
- 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 – 125W
- Frequency Response
- 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1") CMMD®Lite high frequency dome
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 100mm (4") PolyPlas low-frequency transducer
- Width ( in)
- Depth (in)
- Height (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Width (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals
Search Result For ""