Studio SUB 260PDetails https://hu.harmanaudio.com/jbl/STUDIO+260P.html
At a Glance:
300-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration
12” PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response
Sophisticated 21st century visual design features that can’t fail to seduce
What's in the Box:
Carpet Spikes x 4
JBL® Studio 2 Series 12” Powered Subwoofer
LFE Cable x 1
- 12” PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response
- Envision flawless JBL sound seducing your ears – bass so tight that every note is held to its proper duration, and with all the right harmonic overtones. Picture this, and then listen to the Studio SUB 260P’s 12” PolyPlas transducer. Hear any difference between your imagination and reality? We didn’t think so.
- 300-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration
- Not only is the SUB 260P’s 300-watt amplifier a powerhouse in the realm of home entertainment, but it’s also one of the smartest. Its Class-D energy rating allows the amplifier to cool itself naturally – saving it from danger of burnout – and saving you from a higher electric bill. Its rear-mounted inputs and controls allow for discrete, easy set-up and integration with other loudspeakers in the Studio 2 Series.
- Sophisticated 21st century visual design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The JBL way is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with our Studio SUB 260P, we’ve made no exception. With its 21st century elegance – including a solid cabinet construction with no visible fasteners, softly rounded edges, a gloss black top panel, and a customized soft-touch paint scheme – we’ve built something that seduces your eye as much as your ear.
Sleek, Stylish Design
High-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Magnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Enclosure Type
- • Braced enclosure with Slipstream rear-firing bass port
- Frequency Response
- 29 Hz – 150 Hz
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Crossover Frequencies
- 50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 12" (300mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Width (mm)
- Width (in)
- Height (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (lb)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Line-level and LFE inputs
- Phase switch, level control, bass boost and signal-sensing auto power
Search Result For ""