AVR 151Details https://hu.harmanaudio.com/refurbished-speakers/AVR+151.html
Item# AVR 151
Additional InformationThis 375-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver makes your music, movies and shows sound better than ever. Whether it’s your Blu-ray™ player, HD cable set-top box or game console, you want the best picture quality and sound. And you need one simple way to connect them all. The Harman Kardon® AVR 151 is a 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver that provides you with four 3D-ready HDMI® inputs . Plug them in once, and you’re all set. With DLNA® 1.5, you can stream audio from your networked devices, and built-in vTuner™ Internet radio connects you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. Versatile and muscular, the AVR 151 can pump out up to 375 watts; with it, you’ll hear powerful audio with all the clarity you’ve come to love from Harman Kardon products. The receiver is lighter, too, thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification. You’ll experience serious power, only now in an environmentally friendly form factor. And if you’re one of those who enjoy even more control, the Harman Kardon Remote app is available for download – giving you the freedom to control your home theater experience from the comfort of your own device. Sleek, light and powerful, the Harman Kardon AVR 151 is the perfect balance between versatility and beautiful sound.
This 375-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver makes your music, movies and shows sound better than ever. No matter how you plan on connecting your HD cable set-top box, Blu-ray™ player or media consoles, you want the best picture quality and sound. And simple connections. The Harman Kardon® AVR 151 is a 5.1-channel, 375-watt, networked audio/video receiver that gives you four 3D-ready HDMI® inputs – plug them in once to experience all your entertainment with precision and clarity. With DLNA® 1.5, you can stream audio from your networked devices, and built-in vTuner™ Internet radio connects you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. And thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification, it’s lightweight. You’ll experience true Harman Kardon power, only now in a more environmentally friendly form factor.
At a Glance:
Five 75-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
DLNA 1.5 network connectivity
Built-in vTuner Internet radio
Front-panel USB port for connection to Apple products or USB sticks
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs
What's in the Box:
1 Harman Kardon AVR 151 A/V receiver
1 programmable remote control
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
2 AAA batteries
1 6' (1.8m) AC power cord
- Five 75-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
- The AVR 151 high-performance, audio/video receiver pumps out 75 watts per channel to power a full 5.1-channel surround sound system. It can also connect to powered subwoofers to provide enhanced low-frequency performance for your music, movies, HDTV shows, sports and video games. While the amplifier retains the time-tested Harman Kardon high-current-capacity (HCC), ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design to ensure the most accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism, even at the highest listening levels, a digitally based power supply gives the amplifier all the muscle it needs without the weight of traditional power-supply designs and their heavy transformers. The net result is a great-sounding product in a smaller form factor that is friendly to the environment.
- DLNA 1.5 network connectivity
- The AVR 151 is DLNA 1.5 compliant, which gives you the option to deliver audio content over your home network via of compliant devices, such as smartphones, tablets and personal computers.
- Built-in vTuner Internet radio
- The AVR 151 features vTuner Internet radio to connect you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. As soon as it’s out of the box, you can stream over-the-air radio stations from around the globe as well as stream from a wide range of Internet-only radio stations.
- Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs
- Four HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it.
- Front-panel USB port for connection to Apple products or USB sticks
- The AVR 151 gives you multiple options for audio playback with its front-panel USB port. Simply connect an iPhone, iPad or USB stick to play your stored tracks through your home entertainment system. The integrated USB port charges your iOS devices, too.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 151 delivers high-resolution audio that matches the digital video quality of Blu-ray Disc™ formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ coding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear audio playback at its finest.
- HARMAN GreenEdge certification
- The HARMAN GreenEdge logo assures you that the AVR 151’s design is environmentally friendly without compromising the premium performance for which HARMAN products are known. Thanks to an advanced power supply, the AVR 151 can deliver high-quality audio in a small, light chassis that uses less metal and plastic. The small design means that less fuel is used in transportation, with the end result being a lower carbon footprint.
- New, compact design
- The AVR 151 takes the award-winning Harman Kardon design look to a new level with a flush volume control and more compact design. Thanks to the light weight made possible by an advanced digital power supply, the unit weighs less without sacrificing performance so that it is the perfect match for the thin glass shelves of today’s open TV/entertainment furniture.
- Color-coded connectors and speaker terminals
- All connections on the AVR 151 are color-coded to simplify hookup and reduce errors. What could be easier?
- Multidevice, programmable remote control
- The AVR 151 simplifies your life with a programmable, infrared (IR) remote control. Its design works seamlessly with the receiver’s multilingual on-screen display, guiding you through system setup and operation with consummate ease. The multidevice remote can also control your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and other playback sources. For further installation flexibility, there is a 12-volt trigger output and a remote IR sensor input.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power requirement
- 220V – 240V AC/50Hz – 60Hz
- Power consumption
- <0.5W (standby); 410W maximum
- 4.6kg (10 lb)
- Frequency range
- 87.5MHz –108.0MHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (mono/stereo)
- Distortion (mono/stereo)
- Stereo separation
- 40dB @ 1kHz
- Selectivity (±400kHz)
Search Result For ""