At a Glance:
300 watts, 500 watts of peak power handling
Patented JBL® 10” PolyPlas™ driver
A JBL® computer-optimized bass-reflex port
Accurate frequency response
Magnetically shielded for video proximity
What's in the box:
(1) ES150P 10", 300-watt RMS (500-watt peak) powered subwoofer.
(1) Owner's Manual
- 300 watts, 500 watts of peak power handling
- With 300 watts RMS and 500 watts of peak power, the subwoofer will knock you out. And distortion is minimized even at high volumes. It provides the ultimate in home theater and audio quality that’s up to HD video quality.
- Patented JBL® 10” PolyPlas™ driver
- Lightweight, rigid 10" (250mm) PolyPlas™ produces uniform pistonic motion, and effortless, high impact bass. Premium components like PolyPlas™ and the HeatScape™ motor structure give you less distortion, less internal resonances, and the freedom to play it loud and long.
- Computer-optimized bass-reflex port
- This front-firing subwoofer has the JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port to extend deep bass response, eliminate unwanted turbulence, and rattle the walls.
- Accurate frequency response
- With a frequency response of 27Hz – 150Hz, you hear the truth and exactly what the audio professionals who created the sound intended. There’s never a change to the music mix, the timbre of voices, the original design.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® ES150PBK anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor wherever you want, including right near your TV or video display.
- Slick style that equals the substance
- The speakers feature a striking, classic black finish, which complement the aesthetics of many flat-panel televisions and nearly any décor.
Magnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Black, Cherry, Beech
- Crossover Frequencies
- 50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave, continuously variable
- Frequency Response
- 27Hz – 150Hz
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Power Requirement
- AC 120V~60Hz2A
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 10" (250mm) PolyPlas™
- Weight (kg)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Width (in)
- Height (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Crossover frequency, Level, Phase, Input
- Line-level/LFE Input
Search Result For ""