At a Glance:
Proprietary 5" JBL® PolyPlas™ low-frequency transducers
Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium tweeter design
3-way speaker configuration
Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
What's in the box:
(2) ES20 3-way, 5" bookshelf loudspeaker
(4) Self-adhesive rubber feet.
(1) Owner's Manual
- Proprietary 5" JBL®PolyPlas™ transducers
- Stiff, lightweight PolyPlas™ transducers reproduce vocals with incredible accuracy and give great bass response. A seamless surround field is created. Distortion is minimized even at high volumes with a rubber surround for the driver. Together, they give you an unmatched audio experience.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
- Proprietary EOS Waveguide technology realizes the sonic response of your listening environment and delivers more precise imaging. You get ideally balanced music. Crisp dialogue. Smooth audio distribution. Every seat is the best seat in your home theater.
- Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium design
- The extremely thin but rigid titanium-laminate dome delivers accurate, undistorted high frequency response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
- 3-way speaker configuration
- Three-way speaker design and quality cones make for tighter, more precise bass and midrange reproduction. The JBL® ES20BK offers a full range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The JBL® ES20BK takes the shortest path possible. SSP technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of the original audio content.
- Computer-optimized bass reflex port
- The JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port extends deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Outstanding audio output
- This small but muscular speaker offers 60 watts RMS and 240 watts of peak power, 3,300Hz crossover frequency at 24dB/octave, and 86dB sensitivity. Have fun.
- Accurate frequency response
- Nothing is over- or under-emphasized. With a frequency response of 65Hz ? 40kHz, the JBL® ES20BK reproduces a true, full sound range ? from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Magnetically shielded
- The JBL® ES20BK produces great, sit-anywhere sound in your room. And you can also put it anywhere, because it’s magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or display.
Magnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
A smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Your speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 60Hz – 40kHz
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3300Hz – 24dB/octave 12000Hz – 18dB/octave
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 86dB
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium- laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 5" (130mm) PolyPlas,™ shielded
- Width (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Width (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
Search Result For ""