Additional InformationJBL GT7 Series speakers are the optimal choice for those audio junkies who desire an upgrade to their factory sound and style. Because they fit most factory sizes and come with mounting hardware, installation is hassle free. Featuring Plus OneTM woofer cones and a frequency response up to 21kHz, the individually voiced GT7 series speakers are designed to blow you away in both sound and style.
Affordable, high-fidelity speakers that look as great as they sound — ideal for audio enthusiasts who want to enhance their car’s sound system without putting a dent in their pocketbook.
At a Glance:
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
OEM-Level Reliability Testing
What's in the box:
1 pair of speakers
1 pair of grilles
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ polypropylene cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
- Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL GT7 Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
- Individually voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- Affordable Pricing
- The JBL GT7 Series are all designed to give audio enthusiasts more boom for the buck — while they maintain a conservative price point, there is never a compromise in sound.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
- Mounting Hardware
- Grilles, mounting adapter rings and/or tweeter cups are all included in each model (where necessary). This allows for greater flexibility and more personalization when installing.
Plus One® Technology
Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 6” x 9” three-way car audio loudspeaker
- Power handling, continuous average
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 40Hz – 21kHz
- Power Handling (Peak)
Search Result For ""