Additional InformationIt’s one thing to hear music with headphones. It’s quite another thing to hear music with a realistic sense of width, distance and depth. That’s exactly what we’ve engineered the AKG® K551 headphones to deliver. Optimized for a fully immersive listening experience, these reference-class headphones use Real Image Engineering to create a highly realistic sound environment with a true sense of dimensional space. Two 1-31/32-inch (50-millimeter) drivers, the largest in the AKG product line, produce powerful, detailed sound from portable devices and home audio systems alike. The K551s’ closed-back design offers enhanced passive noise reduction and extremely low sound-leakage levels, while an in-line microphone lets you answer a call from your iPhone as easily as you listen to a song. With large ear cups and a lightweight headband, the stylish and portable K551s provide hours of comfortable, continuous listening and let you take AKG studio-quality sound with you wherever you go. And when you’re not using the headphones, a 2D-axis fold-flat mechanism makes them easy to store or transport. The headphones’ classic, sophisticated design proves that this impressive headset isn’t engineered only for the ears. Your private, immersive sound environment awaits.
The newly designed AKG K551 headphones are optimized for a fully immersive listening experience and for comfort. Starting with a 2-inch (50-millimeter) driver on each ear, these reference-class headsets use Real Image Engineering to create a highly realistic sound environment with a true sense of dimensional space. Lightweight, with a comfortable fit, AKG K551 headphones have incredible passive noise reduction and extremely low sound-leakage levels that will keep you living blissfully inside your sound environment for hours on end.
At a Glance:
The only true portable studio in town
AKG reference sound
Your transportable studio
What's in the box:
1 set of AKG K551 reference-class headphones �
cable of 1,1m
- The only true portable studio in town
- AKG's K550 merges reference-class sound with an on-the-go design letting you bring the AKG studio-quality with you wherever you go.
- Classic-meets-contemporary design
- Great music doesn’t go out of style, and neither will the AKG K551. These reference-class headphones are sleek and sophisticated, with a commanding yet minimalist design that is available in either white or black and silver.
- AKG reference sound
- For over 65 years, AKG Acoustics has been the leader in creating studio sound in headphones. We hold over 1,400 patents for our groundbreaking products, plus two technical GRAMMY Awards (in 2010 and 2005) for sound innovation.
- Your transportable studio
- "Though we created the AKG K551 headphones so that you would never want to take them off, we admit that there are occasions where you may needto use your ears for something other than pure aural bliss. For those moments, the K551s’ 2D fold-flat mechanism makes storing and transporting yourheadphones simple and worry-free."
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency range
- 12Hz – 28kHz
- 114dB SPL/V
- Input Impedance
- 32 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power
- Net weight (without cable)
- 10.76 oz (305g)
- 99.99% oxygen-free cable, 4' (1.2m)
- Main connection
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini-jack plug
Search Result For ""